SUJATA GAMI: With more than seventeen years of teaching experience in Canada and the U.S.A., I have focused on maintaining the highest standards of evidence-based teaching in the field of Perinatal Education. I am committed to promoting high quality Childbirth Education.
My qualifications uniquely positions me to bring the expertise of teaching informed decision making in pregnancy and labor through BirthingMoms classes.
Highlights of my professional training and affiliation:
- Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator (LCCE)
- Fellow of Academy of Certified Childbirth Educators (FACCE)
- Certified Birth Doula CD(DONA)
- Master’s Degree in Nutrition
- State Representative for South Carolina for DONA International